Monday, April 16, 2007

Pregnancy Update

After more bleeding Saturday night, full-blown activity restrictions have been re-instated. I am grateful for the fetal doppler, else I would have been in the E.R. on Sunday morning instead of being renewed in faith and hope at church.

We continue to pray and believe God for His Sustaining hand to be ever upon us and upon the baby's life.

<EDIT>
My sister sent dinner over for us tonight. She included a yummy chocolate cake (no frosting-- exactly the way I like it). I wonder if she's been reading my xanga...
</EDIT>

7 comments:

  1. I've been praying for you Brietta!

    Hurray for chocolate cake - cake makes all things better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No frosting?
    I lost quite a bit of respect for you just then.
    :~)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still praying and believing in His ever present help and power! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bri, do you need a meal system set up? If so, is there already somone taking care of that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am sorry to hear about this. will continue praying.

    ReplyDelete