Sunday, April 8, 2007

Easter Pictures

Jackson wasn't sure what to do with his basket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"Are you sure, Mom?"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Goin' in for the jelly bean!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Bronwyn really does wake up everyday with a 'fro at least this big
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A new favorite character
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Jackson's "Easter" book
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


>>>>>Okay, so here's my official disclaimer about the following pictures: it's really hard to get 5 people all smiling at the same time, especially when 3 of those people are just-barely-4 years-old and under. We now have a bunch of really funny Easter pictures, but not a single "frame-able" one. Oh well. At least we have captured memories of how crazy being parents of lots of little guys really is!! Here are 6 of the funny snapshots that I'm sharing with all of you. (Now you know why I don't send out family photos with our Christmas cards!)<<<<<


1. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(My kids really are generally happy, I promise!)

2. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(What can I say? He's 4 years old.)

3. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(Daniels says Bronwyn looks like her dog just died in this picture.)

4. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(Again... he's 4 years old.)

5. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(Ummm... yet again, he's 4 years old.)

6. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(This one's pretty good, except that Jack's about to "dig for treasure." What is it with boys and picking their noses anyway?!)


Happy Easter!

Edit 4/09: I just have to publicly note that Daniel is wearing a pink tie, which he did solely to bless me. Those of you who know him know that he is a guy's guy: clothing is something strictly functional as far as he's concerned (well, unless it's sports apparel, of course). I very much appreciated him being such a good sport about the tie!!!

21 comments:

  1. Haha...I LOVE those pictures! I love seeing the slight difference in the way Daniel and you smile through each pic. It's almost as if you're thinking, "C'mon guys, can't you just look forward, sit still and smile for 2 minutes?" Lol. It's looks like your lovely family had a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucas thought these pics were great, too. He thinks your kids are cuties.  :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures!  Bronwyn's pink and white dress is adorable and the boys matching suits are so cute.  Joel and Seth Parente had matching blue and white seer sucker suits on yesterday.  It must be universal.  It is rather surprising for me to see Jackson walking since I've not yet seen him do it in person.  We're looking forward to seeing all of you in May.  Thanks for taking the time to post all of those pictures.  I really enjoyed them and I'll be looking at them again and again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it.  You guys all looked. really good yesterday!  I loved the boys suits!  I especially love the photo that both Daniel and Gabriel are blinking! 
    Oh, tell Daniel that I cleared up some confusion yesterday.  Henry and Mary were here for lunch.  They were ever so confused when I told them that I was not related to the Sinclairs.  I realized after a bit of talking to them in their somewhat broken English that the confusion was coming from my brother's first name and my family name (last) being the same.  Boy, it must be hard to be in a different culture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jack looks so big!  Wow.  Crazy to see him standing on his own.  Cute pictures.
    So here's a funny story: the other day, I was talking to one of my friends from church who I had asked to pray for you and Daniel during this pregnancy & he asked me how you're doing.  I explained what I knew and mentioned that you "can't pick up Jack."  He looked at me really strangely and said "that's a really wierd phrase for you to use"...he didn't know your son's name is Jack and thought I meant "you can't pick up jack" as in you "can't pick up anything."  haha.  Now, maybe you should just explain your condition by saying "I just can't do jack."  :) 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pictures & happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one of the best family photo sequences ever--I think they need to go into your album just like that! I totally get that! (Which is why we have exactly ONE family photo with Mariah-and not a good one at that.)

    I was asking Carina yesterday if you ever came up with Easter clothing for the kids (since I knew you had planned to shop here). I know I have a fellow lover of seasonally appropriate clothing and I was hoping you'd still managed to find what you were looking for!

    I was so excited to find that my boys' Easter suits from last Easter still fit! (I had bought them on the slightly large side so they could wear them all summer-that adjustable waist works wonders!) But I was thrilled when Seth's 18-24 suit and Joel's 3 years fit-and fit well! I was prepared to do the flood pant, unbuttoned jacket look, but had no need. I just "let out" those adjustable waists and voila!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the photos. I think you all look wonderful!  Perfect pictures are just not natural when you have young children -at least in my opinion!   

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pictures!!  I hope you were able to have a wonderful day with your family.  What a nice surprise to see Carina.  I would love a vacation right about now.  I'm thinking I might hop in the car with her tomorrow!  Are you coming in May?  Did I read that right?  Hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw your double comment and thought, "No problem, I'll just delete the extra one" not thinking that the next comment you left would now not make sense.  Haha, I think it's time for me to get off Xanga for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pictures! Ian was very impressed with the size of your kids' Easter baskets.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the photos! We went through the same thing this morning, trying to get a picture of all three girls alone. Add int he stress of me behind the camera while Lael holds Lauren my herself - it was interesting!

    Oh and I think it was you who commented about a Easter decorations as a basket filler. I found cute little bunnies the girls were so excited to get and even more excited when I explained they can use them to decorate the toy room next year. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  13. super cute! the boys matching outfits are so adorable.
    are you still up for a visit tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  14. For sure I almost just wet my pants!
    I SAID ALMOST!

    ReplyDelete
  15. the pics are great! Jackson is looking like a little man instead of your baby now. I am glad you included all of those- we didn't end up taking easter pics because last week we tried to get a family pic and that was traumatic enough=)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the pictures! You all look great! Hope you had a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an adorable little family.  I love family portraits that are "real" :)
    Glad you had a nice Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You have a beautiful family!  BTW--you look great...what belly????

    ReplyDelete
  19. So, so cute! You guys all look great! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Easter! Wonderful pictures - when did Jack start looking so OLD?!

    ReplyDelete