Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I heard her clapping and saying, "I did it!"

Turning to see what she was so pleased about, I saw her pointing to a puzzle. She didn't put that together, I thought; but I knew she was trying to tell me she did, indeed, put it together. I, being the believe-in-my-children sort of mom, took the puzzle apart and told her to do it again before I would give her any sort of praise.

To my amazement, she did!

I'm not saying she's a genius, but she sure is a whole lot smarter than I've given her credit for being. And, just maybe, the nursery worker who told me one Sunday that they thought she was mechanically-minded was right!

At work


Finished and pleased!



A small project the kids and I did for tonight's Big Arrival:

(picture taken from the front door--just as one walks in)

3 comments:

  1. wow, bronwyn!  that's great!  it really is amazing how much these little ones know... i'm surprise almost every day by something new. 
    thanks for noting my blog on our move.  that's exactly how i feel... a tinge of sad sentiment, but a surge of excitement as i know God has awesome things on the horizon for us!! 
    and with that, i must get a couple hours of sleep before our early early flight tomorrow morning... good night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a smart little lady! Now you know what to get for Christmas--puzzles and legos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I hope you have been doing well. We just returned again from a short trip to Seneca Falls. Thank the Lord it was short this time. I am so sick of going places now. Oh well soon we will be moved and we can settle for a couple weeks. Then we will be back here to do the sunset walk only for a little while. Then we will be back in Munnsville/Morisville to live. Was it great to see Daniel and everyone again after that long time of not? I bet it was! Will you be back for Sunday? This will be our last Sunday. Well if not I will be writing you to keep in touch.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete