Tuesday, July 25, 2006

1600+ miles later and two nights more than planned (we hadn't realized just how far from us the western side of Michigan really is), we're home. All of us. All in one house, all at one table, all in one vehicle.

I love my family and I love us in my house.

My. Family. My. House.

Sometimes I still can't believe this is me writing these things, but I sure do love it.

At any rate, enough rambling. All three kids are sleeping, groceries are put away, and I am so tired. I think slumber is drawing us all!

4 comments:

  1. Good to have you all home here once again. I love you in your house, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I could have told you just how long it takes. We made that trip many times while we were in the North Country. Funny thing is, we moved just as many miles away in the opposite direction. Glad to hear you are home safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Home Sweet Home.  We'll be making this townhouse home again for another year...we just got the renewal papers.  Sigh...saving money is good...
    Anyways, when you guys know who is coming if you could let me know.  I know Daniel said he thinks 4 girls 2 guys.  If I could know names so I can tell the host familes, I would appreciate it.  I'm assuming they will need rides to the church from the families as well?
    We leave Thursday for Florida and will return Sunday afternoon.  If I don't hear from you, we can talk then.  Oh, and our cell phone screen is broke so I can't look up anyones number.  Not good since in our cell phone is the only place I keep most everyone we talk to!  Not a priority now though. 

    ReplyDelete
  4. We like to say that "home is the prize", no matter were we go or what we´ve been doing, it is always good for us to get home.  And home we are as well... when you get a chance, I´d love to hear about Gabriel´s adjustment to having a baby sister around... Elena is doing great, but I´d like to hear from others´ experiences!
    enjoy home!!! lots of love to you guys!

    ReplyDelete