Friday, October 24, 2008

On Bronwyn's heart


For several weeks, every time Bronwyn asked to pray at a meal, her prayer would go like this:

"Thank You, Jesus, for this food. I pray that we will have a good day. And I pray that Rick and Carina will find a place to live when they get married. Amen."

It was very cute and we were very happy that she was thinking of them. (We had mentioned this need of theirs once during a family prayer time, but had never specifically asked Bronwyn to pray about it.)

We told her about two weeks ago that Rick and Carina signed a lease for an apartment. So now her prayer goes like this:

"Thank You, Jesus, for this food. I pray that we will have a good day. And I pray that it will snow a lot today. Amen."

I'm afraid all you snow-haters are pitted against a very faithful prayer warrior!


P.S. Jackson's most frequent petition is that we will have lots of food. Daniel and I have determined that after our lengthy reading/discussions about Joseph of the Old Testament, he is a little concerned about a famine. My funny boy...



6 comments:

  1. Avery and Riley pray the same thing as Jackson, but I'm convinced it's because they just love food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just adorable. Thanks for the link and the advice. My appt. is at 1:45 and afterwards I'm hoping to check out the new Super Wal-Mart quick. I'll head over to the demonstration after that, probably closer to 3:30-4:00 anyhow. I'll look for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, the comment about Jackson cracks me up:) It's such a funny thing to be concerned about, but it makes sense that he would be...when you think about it. Kids are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh man. I want to cry reading that! glad to know that my little niece was nervous about her Aunt Beans having a place to live! (although, probably more diligent than I was about praying for it.... :()

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the guide. this information help me my store online medicine website How to seo.

    ReplyDelete