Monday, October 20, 2008

innocent children


An excerpt from one of the sharpest, most well-spoken men on the major moral issue of our day:

"Let me remind you that when I first heard him speak I wanted to vote for Obama. I have no hatred or disdain for him. I think he's likable, sharp, and has some good ideas. What I am feeling is profound sadness that he would sacrifice children on the altar of choice. And, yes, I admit to being grieved that many Christians are following him, as if the legalized killing of children created in God's image were just one more secondary political issue (some issues, including slavery and Jew-killing and child-killing, are bigger than that). I totally understand disenchantment with the Republican party; what I don't understand is why innocent children deserve to be punished by your vote." [emphasis mine]

Read the whole article here.



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this!  I'll be posting a link to this on my xanga as well as facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for providing such valuable information and thanks for sharing this Business Promotion technique.

    ReplyDelete