Monday, October 6, 2008

It's a miracle!


The past two nights, Aubrey has only woken up twice, and both times she fell asleep much faster than the previous nights!

I've been using the two ingredients I was able to get for Dr. Newman's APNO and have been seeing marked improvement already! It's kind of making me wonder if what I'm dealing with at this point isn't thrush, but the results of treating thrush, namely dryness that leads to cracking and itching and rash, etc. Hmmm...

I am feeling very encouraged. Especially by how quickly the Lord came to my aid once I finally slowed down long enough to remember to ask Him. Silly that I didn't talk to Him about these struggles sooner.


6 comments:

  1. What great news!  I have been so encouraged to pray for the "details" of our lives, especially after watching God move so wonderfully in Baby Kylie's delivery.  I will continue topray for you and Aubrey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to hear you are getting a few more Zzzz's.  Abram was the same way.  I didn't start seeing 1-2 wakings until well over a year.  He STILL wakes once in the night, sometimes more.  Vey light sleeper.  He also moves constantly!  It is rough.  I am already so very thankful that Samuel is a better sleeper. 
    Good luck recovering.  One thing is for sure, I will know who to contact should I get thrush!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you're getting some sleep now and that everything is clearing up. God is so good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are both doing so well!  God is good.  He is always there to prove Himself to us time and time again!  Also, Happy 7 years!!!  How exciting.  Can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How we take for granted small things like, our sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the guide. this information help me my store online medicine website How to seo.

    ReplyDelete