Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Review (In Pictures)

**Warning: highly photo-intensive entry**

We had Christmas. With all the laughter and excitement and cookies and lounging about that it entails.

Some pictures of our festivities:

A couple nights ago, Jameson opened a gift of matching "Cousin Pajamas." I wasn't there since I was feeling rather poorly that evening, but Daniel took pictures for me. Unfortunately, the whole thing ended up being more torturous for Jameson than anything else!

Photobucket

Photobucket
I think he was very happy to be rescued from Gabriel's grasp!


On Christmas Eve, we tried to get some pictures before heading over to the Candlelight Service (which was absolutely beautiful and special).

Photobucket
How canned is Bronwyn's grin?

Photobucket
Not much better...

Photobucket
Oh wait! Let's add 2 more people, because then it's sure to turn out gggreat!!


Later that night, Daniel worked on assembling the kitchen set I purchased on eb@y last spring. While he did that, I stuffed stockings, made the blueberry buckle for Christmas morning breakfast, set the breakfast table, and got into pjs. "Some assembly required," was rather an understatement. But it was worth it.

Photobucket

Photobucket



Christmas morning dawned not-so-early for this household. A late night before meant our kids slept until 7am. I must say, though, that it didn't take long after waking to get the stockings emptied and begin enjoying the spoils.

Photobucket
Aubrey with her very first stocking

Photobucket
Jackson test driving his new motorcycle

Photobucket
Bronwyn's favorite stocking gift was the new outfit for baby Hannah

Photobucket
I think Daniel is excited in response to the candy canes Bronwyn is showing him. I don't actually think he's that stoked about new dress socks.

Photobucket
Gabriel with his stocking loot.


The opening of stockings was followed by breakfast together. From there, I have no pictures of the day. It's hard to keep a camera going when you have four kids. At least that's my excuse this year.

Maybe I was just too too busy enjoying myself!

Photobucket



14 comments:

  1.  Brietta your children are beautiful. It looks like your Christmas morning was so much fun. Thanks for sharing your pictures.
    Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've said this before, but I can't BELIEVE your skill in getting matching clothes for your kids! Amazing. Seriously! Jammies AND dress clothes!? Wow. You seriously have your act together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos!  Can't say that I'll be adding any of my own anytime soon, but I love yours.  I take it Bronwyn got a doll stroller?  In any case, Mariah got one this year.  I kind of wasn't sure if she was really ready for it, but it was a huge it and she's hardly stopped pushing it around since!Everything looks lovely and I'm so glad you had such a beautiful celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brietta--I'm not sure I have your most recent email address, so I'm commenting here. Do you have time to hang out tomorrow (Thursday) or Friday? You could come here, I could come there, or we could go out...you are the one with the cute kids at home, so I'll leave it up to you! Just let me know--you can email me (ekinnen@gmail.com) or call me at my parents' house. Hope to hear from you.  --ErinP.S. Your Christmas photos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can let Daniel know that Mike received dress socks in his stocking as well!  I think he liked the chocolates much better!
    Judes

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pictures. It looks like everyone had a lovely Christmas! I'm so glad to see photos, it makes me feel like I'm there and seeing them grow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures! Looks like a wonderful day for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. From your blog and someone elses' comment, socks must be the thing to put in husbands' Christmas stockings this year!  Jacob wanted another pair of alpaca socks as he has 1 pair that are his favorite.  So those snuck their way into his stocking as well.I have to say... I never see ANY background clutter in any of your photos.  On top of which, your kids outfits all coordinate beautifully.  And, a delicious Christmas breakfast??  I don't know how to do it.  Good job, Mamma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see you all in person tomorrow!!  Thanks for posting the pictures.  :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful pics=) how are you feeling now? I hope better! I was praying for a quick recovery. it looks like Christmas was a lot of fun for your family. I would love to see a pic of Jackson and Jameson side by side, they look similar from the pics you posted but i am sure that could just be my view of them=) happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your family is so beautiful!
    I love the picture of you and the four kids- Jackson's expression is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I told my sister-in-law I was going to send you over to her site so you could leave her a comment. I am excited she has joined the Xanga world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, yeah- her page...  www.xanga.com/IsaCriscitello

    ReplyDelete
  14. The pictures are just beautiful, I love when Kids match one another, I hope by now Aubrey is doing alot better we will keep praying for her. hang in there

    ReplyDelete