Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I've created a baby pool for our newest addition. (Can you tell yet that I'm bored these days?! We're half-way through week 9 of the modified bedrest and I'm now beyond stir-crazy!) When I add a new post, I'll move the banner/link to the top of this page so it's still readily accessible. It doesn't take long to make a guess and it would be fun for me if you did, so when you get a minute, click on the banner and let me know what you think!





*Points of reference:
  1. Gabriel was born 3 days post-EDD at 10:56pm, 8lbs12oz and 21.5"
  2. Bronwyn was born 8-22 (not a typo!) days post-EDD at 5:16pm, 10lbs and 22"
  3. Jackson was born 4 days post-EDD at 12:52pm, 8lbs4oz and 21"
*Note: I created an "open" pool, which means that if you register before you guess, you can edit your guess in the future. Registration is free.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting.. sounds like fun.
    As for plants... we have some hostas I could bring you. They are hardy... mine are growing in the shade, full sun, dry and wet soils. Our variety has light purple flowers in the fall.
    I also like the astilbe.... I am not very good with plants, so I have to read and ask for help constantly.
    Does it get wet in the front? or dry?
    You could also do big planters on the porch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guesses are so different from everyone else's. I'm probably waaaayyy off but it was fun, anyway!

    ReplyDelete