Friday, May 18, 2007

I decided yesterday that designing my own house would be really hard for me. I do much better with analyzing and working with the strange crooks and crannies of an existing house than I think I would ever do trying to figure out how exactly I want everything.

Not to mention that if there's something I don't absolutely love about my house, that's OK with me. But if there ended up being something I didn't absolutely love about a house I was responsible for designing, I would be so frustrated with myself!

P.S.  Don't forget to make your guess!



3 comments:

  1. Warning: long comment ahead! :)
    We are designing/building a house because we are moving to PA w/i the next year. I have encountered the very problem you mentioned: I am so concerned w/ getting EVERYTHING right, because I know if I don't, I will be so frustrated that I didn't get it right while I had the chance. It's fun, but overwhelming too. There are just SO MANY things and details to think of!

    Regarding your baby name picks earlier, I went to camp w/ a girl named Honor, and I loved her name. (I forgot that your spouse has to like a name too! haha) I like both names, though, and I wouldn't worry about Aubrey having once been a boy's name. It is very much "girl" now, and no one would think otherwise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh by the way I wanted to say that I don't fear labor but I fear the needles involved with pregnancy and labor and post delivery. I hate it, I hate people touching me with needles. I once thought about needles so much I almost thought I was having a panic attack. My fear of needles has always been a strong one. Actually since having Hayla I think I am less scared, although I have not had to worry about such things in a long time so maybe when the time comes I will still be VERY scared.

    AnDi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still love the name Nora. I'm voting on that one. :)
    My next appointment is also on June 12th (which is actually my hubby's birthday too). Its from 10-12, because I do the group session thing. We could meet after 12 or sometime before your appointment. I'll come there or meet you somewhere - its up to you.

    ReplyDelete