Monday, July 2, 2007

He's Coming!

Tomorrow night/early Wednesday morning, Daniel will  return home. The past weeks have gone by much more quickly than I anticipated, but I still miss him lots and am ready to have him back. Life just isn't the same without him here.

This morning, upon waking, Gabriel's first communicated thought was, "In 2 days I get to see my daddy again!"

Yay!

(I am praying that all the unrest and disturbance in London of late doesn't have any impact on their flight schedule, as I think I will be very disappointed if they don't get home when anticipated...)


4 comments:

  1. Yay- you must be so happy. I know I am always so glad to get our little family back together after we've been apart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping with you for a safe and speedy return.  I'm sure Wed. can't come soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be praying for their trip home.  I am impressed with how you have not just survived these past few weeks, but have been obviously content and victoious in many ways.  Way to go. 

    ReplyDelete