Thursday, January 31, 2008

Blessed


She tucks her hands to her chest, snuggled close to me. For the time being, she is content: fed and sleepy and secure.

I am reminded of the blessing I am experiencing.

My baby Aubrey is home. She is pink and smiles and wiggles. She is solely nursing, no supplements or special formulas and not even a bottle in over a month.

These are things that I was not sure of not so long ago. And this moment-- this reminder-- can't help but cause tearful gratitude.

God is good. So very, very, very good.

7 comments:

  1. Indeed.  Give her a kiss from Auntie Em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still get tears in my eyes when I think/watch Maygen. I think about God's goodness and His promises in her life!
    It warms my heart to hear such good reports from such a good mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're so grateful for you guys. I can't wait to meet her. Maybe someday before she's running around. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make me get tears in my eyes.  You're such a good momma! 
    How are you guys feeling?  I would love to come over for some play/visit time if you're up to it.  Just let me know how you are all doing and how the schedule looks for you! 
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious moments.  Time to enjoy and revel in the goodness of God.  Blessings on each of you.  Love

    ReplyDelete