Saturday, January 19, 2008

Tagged


I've been tagged! For a while, actually. And now the problem is that most people have been tagged and I've got to come up with 7 more who haven't. That may be the challenge!

Anyway. On to random facts about myself, hopefully that are little known:

1. When I was about 9 years old I had a love affair with the name Julie. And I was crushed that my mom named me something that always made people ask, "And how do you spell that?"
(I'm over it now, for the record-- which you probably guessed since I named my own daughter Bronwyn.)

2. My favorite food smell is curry anything. Yum.

3. I was born without bottom wisdom teeth.

4. I had a passport and only used it once before it expired 5 years ago.

5. My reluctance in switching to all-natural cleaning products stems from the fact that I actually like the way toxic household cleaners smell. A whif of Mr. Clean = ahhhh.

6. I cried yesterday morning when I realized Gabriel was going to his very last WIC appointment. And not because we'll be getting less milk (which will actually be a blessing), but because it means he's almost five whole years old.

7. I'm terrible at shopping for clothes for myself. I cringe at the prices, can't figure out what I like, get overwhelmed by the options, and then quit before I really start. For someone who likes to shop for pretty much everything else (kids' clothes, household anything, gifts, etc.), this strikes me as odd.

*****

Here are the rules for the game:
*Link to the person that tagged you
*Post the rules on your blog.
*Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
*Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
*Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

I am tagging (and I apologize if you've already been tagged) Michelle, Greta, Abby, Kathy, Nancy, Jennie, and Emily

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading those random facts. I was once reluctant to switch to eco-friendly/health friendly cleaners for the same reason but then I did a lot of good research on ingredients and what they can do to our bodies. I had to switch!
    And mmm! Curry! You don't happen to have any good Indian cuisine recipes, do you?    ;)

    ReplyDelete