Monday, April 24, 2006

I felt pretty pleased.

There were five children here with me tonight. [Four of them in diapers.] Besides my own, I had hers--ages 20 months and 6 months.

When Daniel and Abby arrived home from attending calling hours, the girls had been re-diapered and were ready for bed, the oldest boy was in pajamas, the two youngest boys were already sleeping, and I was doing some bedtime reading with the remaining three. The house was even picked up.

And then I thought, Why am I impressed with myself? I did this for an hour; she has lived this!

Lisa's my hero.

3 comments:

  1. God bless.. I use to run my own daycare ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great! I had to babysite 4 kids before that none were mine. This was when I was a teenager and it was not so bad either. I was very proud of myself as well. It is refreshing to know that we can do things when at first it may seem tough. So that is AWESOME in my book! Hope all is well! See you Sunday!

    God Bless: AnDi

    ReplyDelete