Thursday, April 27, 2006

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God."

["In everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."]

"And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

His peace that goes beyond what circumstances would otherwise dictate is promised to me... as I give thanks.

Make me thankful, Lord. In everything.

------------------------------------

On an entirely different note: I received this message from ebay today, and couldn't resist posting it. Guess it just proves how much secular humanism impacts the society around us.

With your positive feedback, you reinforce the eBay value that "People are basically good."

Yuck.

2 comments:

  1. Really e-bay sent you that message? Wow. So hey where did u find that Starbucks Icecream? I posted to one of your old posts and didn't know if you got it or not. Hope to hear from ya soon! I LOVE that Sunday school class! Your husband is great at teaching it...he makes it so much more interesting for some reason! Maybe it is the tone in his voice and some funny stuff he says too. Well I enjoy it. Hope you all are well! May God bless you all SOOOO MUCH! You guys are AWESOME and I don't even know you that well!

    AnDi

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great--eBay has its own value system now?

    ReplyDelete