Monday, April 21, 2008

What I've Been Doing::


:: making and eating banana cream pies
:: sorting & storing winter clothing
:: taking a walk just about every day
:: online shopping for needed summer clothing
:: playing Taboo
:: opening all my windows
:: nursing Aubrey 12+ times every 24 hours (she's 13lbs5oz now!!)
:: attending LIFE Group
:: watching our seeds sprout
:: rejoicing in both water and Holy Spirit baptisms
:: raking my front yard
:: reading aloud to the kids
:: not blogging very much


7 comments:

  1. Oh, I have been wanting banana cream pie FOREVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brietta, I was at TCP the other day and they didn't have the size I needed in something and didn't want to take the time to call around so they gave me a free online shipping code... but online was out of stock too... Let me know if you want the free ship code. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @danicasinclair - there are still 2 slices left. If I could, I'd send them to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been thinking about banana cream pie for a couple weeks now. You have inspired me to finally go for it and make some this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How can you do all that while nursing 12+ times a day??  You're my hero!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so whats the deal with Friday? I need to know - are you in?

    ReplyDelete
  7. every now & then, absolutely nothing will do but a giant slab of banana cream pie. I have been known to inhale such a thing without breathing. one gulp.as for your reading-selection, great choice.
    I related the white-wash fence story to Joe the other morning as he was heading out the door to work in Madrid. He was unfamiliar with it (!) and was trying to figure out a way to "hire" the local street urchins to do his work for him.BTW, I miss you.
    I hope to stop by either before or after kayaking sometime soon, just to hug your neck.

    ReplyDelete