Thursday, April 3, 2008

Aubrey's Entertainment


This was the scene in the kitchen this afternoon when I was preparing the flatbread for tonight's dinner.


Some of my favorite parts?

Near the beginning: Aubrey's grunts of annoyance when Gabriel gets in her face early on. Only babies with older siblings learn this at quite such a young age.

In the middle: the big smile Uncle Merrick receives when he comes in the room. He's really pretty good with babies.

At the end: Gabriel moving Aubrey's leg in a kicking-motion and pretending that she was hurting him. Only babies with older brothers experience this, I think; at least, I assume Danica didn't do such things with me when I was an infant.

9 comments:

  1. I love the lineup of shoes - pretty telling of a happy family full of stepping stones! Miss you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was awesome!  Sweet little boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new picture of your shoe lineup - so cute!  The video is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just loved it.  Aubrey looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got the kicking thing!  I think my boys did that with Joy too!  They are both really gentle with her though....it's a sweet video. 

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was just too stinkin' cute!  It was even better that I read your notes before watching it.  LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete