Saturday, March 15, 2008

Two Things


Two things I'm really good at that I wish I wasn't:
  1. overeating (especially desserts)
  2. sticking my foot in my mouth (figuratively, I'm afraid... )

Two things I am grateful for every single day:
  1. waking up to a snuggly baby's smile
  2. the Holy Spirit changing me

Two things I wish I was really good at that I'm not:
  1. praying before fretting
  2. dressing fashionably

Two things that I'm loving:
  1. a warmish sort of day
  2. my children playing nicely while I exercise in the mornings

3 comments:

  1. Okay, all I have to say is if you think you are lacking in the fashion department I am a hopeless case. You always look GREAT and stylish every time I see you. The desserts I can relate to as well! I could have eaten 5 of your cookies the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to say "I could have eaten 5 of your cookies" but you saw me actually do it.
    OK, well, not 5- more like 8 or 9.
    Now THAT is overeating (especially desserts)!
    Two Things I wish you were better at:
    1. Dropping your kids at off at my house to play while you shop and run errands.
    2. Dropping off some of those cookies when you drop off the kids!

     

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you goofed on your list.  You should have put exercising in the morning on the things that you're good at list, honestly, any mother that can and does fit that into her day is good.  And replaced the overeating desserts in the things that you are loving list! 
    Oh, and knock the "not good at dressing fashionably" right off the list--you ALWAYS look great!  I know I only see photo's but trust me, you look like a very 'happening' mamma in them all!  Plus, my sisters always comment on how cute you look when ever they see you. 

    ReplyDelete