Friday, February 9, 2007

A familiar Psalm, in a different translation:

My choice is you, God, first and only. And now I find I'm your choice! You set me up with a house and yard. And then you made me your heir! The wise counsel God gives when I'm awake is confirmed by my sleeping heart. Day and night I'll stick with God; I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go. I'm happy from the inside out, and from the outside in, I'm firmly formed. You canceled my ticket to hell-- that's not my destination! Now you've got my feet on the life path, all radiant from the shining of your face. Ever since you took my hand, I'm on the right way.
--Psalm 16:5-11 The Message


8 comments:

  1. Wow- this is so exciting! Congratulations!
    You know His grace is sufficient. He truly is raising up an army...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, 37 weeks and 5 days was how far along I was when I delivered Erin. This is officially my LONGEST pregnancy! At this point it looks like I'm going to atleast carry through 38.
    Hope your feeling better. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a little late...but Congratulations!

    I'm praying for your health to improve too! Trush sounds awful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my throat stopped hurting after about a week. but i kept throwing up mucus for a few more days. when i didn't throw up mucus for more than a day, carina checked my throat but i still had strep throat. then carina checked my throat a day later and there were no more white spots. that's pretty much what happened to me. i hope it doesn't last that long for you. =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^that was me. jamie didn't sign out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep coming back to your site, wondering what to write. Nothing new and deep has come to me yet, so I'll just keep repeating myself...Congratulations on the newest little gift from Heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No I'm actually done with my shots! I am not feeling very well and have caught a pretty bad head cold. My eyes, throat, nose, ears, etc. all hurt very badly. I'm just praying that both Maygen and I feel better soon. Maygen has a horrible cold and a double ear infection. Not fun! How are you feeling? I hope a little better. Have you been able to rest at all? Thinking and praying for you!

    ReplyDelete