Thursday, June 29, 2006

Then Jesus lifted up His eyes, and seeing a great multitude coming toward Him, He said to Philip, "Where shall we buy bread, that these may eat?" But this He said to test him, for He Himself knew what He would do.
                                                 John 6:5-6

Lord, when You ask me what we should do about this, or how we should handle that, I pray that my response would be one of faith. When You ask me the questions that will test me, may I pass the test.

And teach me to remember when You're asking that it's not because You don't know what You're going to do; it's because You want to prove Who my hope is in.

2 comments:

  1. Yes HUGE changes. It is hard to know what we are doing from one day to the next. We are trusting God will help us find a nice place to live for about a year or so and then maybe buy a house. So pray for us and we will pray for you all too! We think we could be back in the area after a season. We will of course miss everyone though. But I will always go and look at your xanga to know what is happening in your life. lol. So keep up with pix and the happs. We will be leaving mid to late July.

    AnDi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so bad for you being housebound.  I know how hard it is to be without adult conversation for a whole day... let alone a whole WEEK!  If you need anything from Potsdam, just let me know and I can bring it out.  I've been checking my kids heads since they were together with yours on Sunday- no sign of anything yet! 
    About Tuesday, we would love it if you can come, but if you can't of course we understand.  Don't worry about bringing anything if you can come.  I'm sure that you have more than enough to keep up with! 

    ReplyDelete