Tuesday, June 20, 2006

If you're curious about some of our doctrines or theology, just watch Gabriel and Bronwyn play church.

The other day, they were "speaking in tongues."

This morning--on a stage made from value pack diaper boxes--after
Bronwyn led worship, I asked Gabriel if he was going to do some
preaching. His response was, "Yeah, 'cause I'm the guy."

You can also get some funny toddler imitations. For instance, the
clicking noise Gabriel tests his pretend mic with, "like Pastor Mike
does."

7 comments:

  1. ...pats head with right hand and says "I don't want to embarass any one or call you out but if there are any visitors..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love toddler imitations! That's precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! This is always a good reminder that little eyes and ears are about! Thank heaven that is what they are picking up on..... not the other junk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pictures and love the imitations!  i vividly remember playing church with my brother and sister growing up... i always was the p&w leader b/c i played the piano and we had lots of hosanna song books from my dad (he's the p&w leader!)... we always loved having communion, too - lol!  and funny story regarding speaking in tongues... my mom actually asked my now husband that very question when we were dating and they were "checking him out"!  didn't surprise me, but still...!! 

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable!!! I love it! Miss you guys:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My sisters and I used to play "Church" all the time.

    ReplyDelete