Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I've been bad about photo-sharing. Even worse, I've been bad about getting photos off the camera and organized into files on the computer.

But since I took some time tonight to sort and format, my readers will benefit.

Okay... okay. So I think it's wonderful to view pictures of my family. If you disagree, please do so silently.

My beautiful boys in their matching summer pjs


Bronwyn Eliese is the cutest even when the picture is blurry!


Our big 5-month-old


Daniel on his 26th birthday


Gabriel "reading" to his siblings.
(Bronwyn's hat is really Jackson's hat. She insisted on wearing it.)


The apple of 4 pairs of eyes trying out his going-away present from Daddy.

11 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure that going-away presents are usually for the person leaving, not from! :)

    I love Jack's face in the reading picture. He's so OLD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how BIG Jackson is getting!!  He's going to pass up Larry and Aidan at this rate.  We can't wait to see you in August!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yippie for a johny jump up!  I've been trying to find mine, but I can't.  Guess Aidan will just have to try Jack's when we're over some time.
    And, I do agree with you... your family is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! WHO is that baby in the pictures?! I love these photo updates... hurray (for once) for modern technology. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. all the kids are cute- but bronwyn's little denim skirt is ADORABLE!! Jack looks like a little boy now, not like the baby pics i saw last=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your babies are so cute! I love the matching PJ's :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so cute reading together!!!  Bronwyn is really getting to look like her mom!

    ReplyDelete
  8. they are so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It would be great if you stop by tonight.  Lisa really did give me all of hers, so I have extra.  I'll set them aside for you! 

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you want to borrow our walker to see if Jack likes it, it's available.  Aidan is too crazy in it, so we put it away.  Just let me know if you would like to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always love your photos! NOT EVEN JOKING! You better keep up on it when we move away. Keith got a job in Munnsville and that is kind of sad to me. We were getting to know everyone so well at church too! Well I think we will be back in about five years though, at least we plan on it. I know this is the church for us. I will miss it sooo much. So we will see ya Sunday. Keep in touch ALWAYS! My e-mail is: Andibean85@yahoo.com. I would love to hear from you.
    AnDi

    ReplyDelete