Sunday, May 7, 2006

More pictures. Guess I'm in picture-mode. And I'm proud of my kids; I think they're cute.

Jackson almost rolled over yesterday and again this morning. Since I am always forgetting that he's quickly approaching 4 months old, these developments take me rather by surprise.


The infamous "whale pants"


Watching Little Bear before heading to church. C'mon--it's all I can do to keep his church-clothes clean... cut me some slack!!!!


Can you see the tears still sitting in her eyes? Yeah--Sunday mornings are the same for most females!

9 comments:

  1. *Very beautiful pictures.
    Yeh, I am really not certian, how you and your sister came up with the very random idea that I would pickup sewing but, you know, great minds I guess. Of all the things you could have guessed. I have no idea how you did it.
    I owe you pushups as well.
    *Thanks for stopping by and leaving your kind note, I am hoping that my travels might take me up your way.
    God bless, your friend
    -N

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I thought I was the only one with tears before church!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and duh- the reason I came to comment was for a quick update. I'm pretty easily distracted these days. Can you tell?
    We're still really, really praying for heavy conviction on his part. Her part right now consists of strength in controlling her emotions (particularly rage! but also sadness, loneliness, etc.) Please continue to pray. I promised her just this morning that I would be faithful in finding a couple of committed Christians to cover this situation, and so I update you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. man.. you've got the cutest kids i know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. My. Goodness.

    Baby Jack is edible. As are his infamous whale pants; which, I'd like to add, are a far sight better than his uncle Ry-guy's st. Bernard pants.

    Just saying is all . . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is amazingly correct.

    -N

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Jackson is growing!!  Your kids are adorable, as usually ~ keep the pictures coming!

    ReplyDelete