Thursday, May 25, 2006

I didn't even watch Tuesday night.

I did watch last night, but talked with husband and friends through most of the show. In my opinion, it was very anti-climactic and dull. C'mon. Taylor might be entertaining for a while, but nobody wants to hear the guy's voice on an entire CD. Especially since the first recording he'll get is a ballad and his weakness is ballads.

For some really good music, go here. I hope Elliot makes a recording. I would buy it. And enjoy it. And share it with friends.

I particularly recommend a listen to Moody's Mood For Love. Really, really good. So is It Had To Be You.

3 comments:

  1. I, too, was very disappointed in the lack of excitment in annoucing the winner as well as the "winner's ending song". Boring. We all know Katharine will do better record wise anyhow and let's all hope for something from Elliott. Great stuff. (His name is even growing on me, despite how much R.Jay reminds me people would tease our son with the E.T. version of "elliott")

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids were in 0-3 mos at 4 mos, Jonathan had prob starting wearing some 3-6, but both my kids are so lean (and LONG) so... Jonathan is defnitely tall...I think he's up there in height too. Most people think he's 3 and not 2 b/c he's so tall. Matthew isn't quite as tall as Jonathan was, but isn't far behind him, either. My guess is he'll prob make up for it later in life. that's cool that jack is in 75 percentile for height. I think my boys are around there too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brietta,  Thank you so very much for pictures of the children and of you and Daniel.  It brings you closer and I thank God for xanga for that very reason.  I can look at them over and over and still enjoy each one.  I appreciate that you are a faithful blogger.  I just wrote a few words to Daniel.  and I just wanted to let you know that I love you all.  Gram (as Abby calls me)  We are enjoying her visit with us and Cook Forest was wonderful and the weather cooperated beautifully with us.  Only Friday wasn't so great!  We did all the traditional things but missed the family picture and I still can';t believe that no one thought of it.  Give each little one a big hug and kiss from me and your wonderful husband also.  Love,  Gram

    ReplyDelete