Monday, May 29, 2006

It's been time to post pictures for a while, so I'll make up for my failure to be consistent by overloading you now! First we'll start with shots from our trip yesterday to the playground I played at when a little girl:

Bronwyn's first solo trip down a slide!


Gabriel--the pro.


Fun on the swings:




Bronwyn peeking through a cubby-hole.



And here are some pictures from our day today:

We picked up Camilla and Merrick and all stood in the bright sun to watch a Memorial Day Parade!


Gabriel clapped for every single thing that went by.


The fam, after the ceremony at the gazebo ended:


Gabriel running through the sprinkler at Nana & Papa's. Great fun!


Bronwyn--cute as ever!


Our newest friend and latest home addition:


The yummy (is that prideful since I made it?--I'm just being honest!) dessert we all shared. The meal was great, too, but Daniel didn't take any pictures of that, so I can't share.


And this picture, just because I really want to show you all that this activity takes place at least once daily:

Baby-doll reading hour with Mommy Bronwyn.



That's all for now! Hope everyone had a wonderful day--and if you haven't taken a moment to thank God for those who have laid down their lives so that we could celebrate, please do so. Give honor where honor is due!

9 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE that 'peeking through the cubby-hole' photo of Bronwyn. And the 'reading hour' is just too adorable. Just how precious can one little girl be? I truly envy your ability to post photos. I have been very frustrated in the past with not being able to use all of this "wonderful" technology. (Notice the quotes around "wonderful")...Our camera is such that I have difficulty finding the proper setting. My file sizes are way too HUGE to upload- and when I finally figured out how to change the settings and snap digital shots that weren't HUGE, they were fuzzy. Grrrr... want to come over in your "free" time and help me? (Notice the quotes around "free")...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are adorable, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were at the parade too! It was fun and Hayla loved all the dogs walking around the most. She is a dog and cat lover. We will be in trouble when she wants one of each. It was nice seeing you all at the park after the parade. Always nice to see familiar faces. Hope you had fun yesterday, we did! God Bless.

    AnDi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun weekend! I'm hoping to do another "visit" day sometime next week. Will you be around any days then?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing the kids...keep the photo's coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you I thought the same thing. I mean they are the center of the picture but you get everyday life around too. The buildings are great I think! So again THANK YOU!

    AnDi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures.....Great family.  But that dessert looked so good...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad you share pictures.  I really enjoy them: )

    ReplyDelete