Thursday, March 30, 2006

News and Nothings...

--Jackson is beginning to outgrow some of the smaller (i.e. shorter) 0-3 month clothing he's been wearing. This proves his continued growth progress--and it also makes me optimistic that he'll be able to wear his "whale pants" Easter Sunday.

--Yesterday we spent an hour at the park here in Madrid with Aunts Liana and Camilla, and Uncle Merrick. It was great, great fun and something Gabriel has been asking to have a repeat of many times in the last 24 hours!

--Daniel and I head to Syracuse this weekend (with Jackson, of course) for the B.A.S.I.C. weekend. Last semester we had a great time with the students, and we're anticipating another good time. Gabriel and Bronwyn will spend the days we're gone at Nana's having a wonderful time of their own, I'm sure.

--Bronwyn has her hair in pigtails today. It's cute, but I'm not sure we'll do it again any time soon for two reasons: she hates it and, in my opinion, she looks too old.

--Today I'm hoping to get my hair color touched up by my professional hair stylist: Carina. If you've never had her do your hair, you should. She's really getting very good!

--I haven't had coffee in a couple days, and I'm missing it.  This is because I love the way it tastes and not because of the buzz, since I drink decaf.

--I have lots of laundry to do, lots of ladybugs to vacuum, lots of dishes to wash, and lots of toys to pick up. And I also need to make lunch for two kids. I know, I know... my life is so exciting!

6 comments:

  1. Your life IS exciting! Don't be mad but I have not one ladybug in my house. From what I hear- I'm probably the only one. By the way...how do you take your coffee?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your encouragement... it couldn´t have come at a better time.  We will be there for Basic, but not until Saturday.  Our church had scheduled special meetings long before we knew the date for the conference so we need to stick around for those.  We´ll get there around lunch time, Ben will deliver his workshop and then we´ll hang out for a little while and play it by ear.  I certainly want to see you and meet Jackson! 

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be nice to have your own hair stylist! Hehe. Is she the one who cut your hair? I really like it if so! Your sister (Louissa) probably has been bugging you for pix, for that I am sorry lol. I am getting my hair cut in Buffalo on the 6th of April and I can't wait. I might get it like yours but I may get something else, not sure yet, it is hard being a girl for that. I hate being indecisive! Anyway...have a fun weekend and day!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO, I think you should take a picture and post it so that I can see how the color looks on the computer... ;) See you later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. bri,
    i´m so glad you post kid pics. one of the first things--very first things--that i must do when i get home is hold baby jack. i´ve been missing him terribly and could just cry thinking about how different he must be since three weeks ago. give him a nice kiss for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like your new hair. so compliments to you and your personal hair stylist.

    ReplyDelete