Tuesday, March 21, 2006

We are home.

A week ago we arrived at our Paladin-parents' home and were greeted with hugs, gifts, and comfort.

Our days were filled with enjoying family, meeting babies, hugging friends.

We went to the zoo. And Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood. And "Joel and Sethie's house." And lots of other places.

I shopped a lot, and could have shopped even more.

The memory stick in our camera was filled. And then filled again. And again. And once more.

My children traveled marvelously. Jackson even accepted the bottles I pumped for him, though he has never used one previously. (I'm too lazy to pump except when absolutely necessary--and even "necessary" is only when my husband requests a quicker trip.)

Everybody is sleeping.

Laundry is piling.

We are safe and blessed.

We are home.

3 comments:

  1. and we are very glad that you are :)
    -Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're home:) Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a lot of fun and good times with family then! I know I can't wait to see my family in April, it will be good to see everyone again since Christmas. Family can be good and family can be crazy but family can always know that there is someone there to stick by you!

    AnDi

    ReplyDelete