Saturday, March 25, 2006

The dates are in:

Daniel will be flying to Spain out of JFK on Wednesday, June 28th. He'll be there, along with a team of five and a family of six, for three weeks. His return will be on Wednesday, July 19th. I'm so excited for him. I'm also a bit envious!  I know he will see amazing things--and he'll also get another stamp in his passport!   I'll miss him a lot (three weeks is longer than it sounds!), but I know we'll all be richer for what he'll gain as he gives.

After Daniel's return, he'll be on his way to Michigan to stand with a friend on his wedding day. We (Gabriel, Bronwyn, Jackson, myself) may or may not be in on that trip. In the coming days we'll work out those details.

At any rate, we're excited. Daniel hasn't done overseas work since he went to China almost two years ago. It should be a good summer.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that sounds exciting for him! A lot of Spain travelers in the church huh? That is great! So how are you doing and feeling lately? I hope you and the family are doing well.

    Andrea Josephs

    ReplyDelete