Monday, March 13, 2006

I don't have much time to post since I'm up to my eyeballs in laundry that I'm trying to get packed in suitcases and house that needs to be helped before I can leave it for a week, but for a quick update:

--my friend had her baby girl tonight. I haven't heard a name yet, but I've heard that she's healthy, and for that I am very grateful!

--Jackson weighed 9lbs 12oz at his appointment today, so we reached the 1lb gain plus an extra 2oz. I feel as though that was a special gift from the Lord directly to me.

--I lost 4lbs last week and then gained 2lbs back. Not great, but I'm making progress.

--we are headed out of town tomorrow morning for a week in Pittsburgh visiting family and friends. I am looking forward to it so much, though I'm having to silence the complainer in me that says these times of visiting are always too short.

I figured I needed to put something new up here after bugging some other friends about their poor blogging habits, but don't have time for anything but this. If there's nothing new for a whole week after this, I have a good excuse: no internet access.

5 comments:

  1. great news about the weight gain!!  good job little man (and good job mama with all the feeding).  he definitely has been looking bigger in the past week. 
    i am going to miss you guys.  have a great week - enjoy pittsburgh.  not too much though...make sure you come back! 
    pep - next time i see you it'll be one week closer to spring training!  in the meantime - U-S-A, U-S-A, U-S-A.  enjoy talking to your steeler buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allison..or Alyson..that is what i Heard..that is ALL i have heard..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allison Shae, that's her name!  (Sp. might not be exact)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey it was good to hang with you and daniel the other nite.

    ReplyDelete