Tuesday, January 20, 2009

One week ago


We celebrated Jackson's third birthday last week. Here are a few photos from our evening:


Photobucket
We have a tradition of looking at photos from when the birthday boy/girl was a baby on their birthday. There are so many things I could say about this photo... but I won't.


Photobucket
Jackson, without prompting from Daniel or I, asked to read the tags/cards prior to opening each gift. I was very pleasantly surprised!


Photobucket
A new DVD from Nana and Papa. We have already watched it about a thousand times, I think.


Photobucket
Jackson has a bicycle of his own now! He's so cute on it.


Photobucket
It was only seconds before all the kids discovered how easy (and fun!) it is to push someone on a tricycle!


Photobucket
I love how Jackson is so focused on the candles in this picture. Way too cute!


Photobucket
My kids all think you don't actually change ages until the minute you blow out the candles. This picture proves it: Jackson is officially 3!



6 comments:

  1. Great pictures. I especially like the first one, all the expressions are priceless. I also like that cake stand, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bronwyn in that last pic, is sooo you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny how Jack looks like Jameson.  LOL!  What fun!  So tell me, how do you get all those baby pictures off the computer and into actual PAPER albums?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @BaCkWooDsThInkiNG - Snapfish!I organize my photos on our computer by month.  Then every few months, I go through and pick my favorites to upload to snapfish and order.  If I do it regularly, it doesn't take very long and isn't very expensive (usually under $10).  If I don't do it for awhile (like presently), it's a bigger undertaking and I find myself procrastinating more and more and more... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful pictures!Did Jackson have M&Ms on his cake?  Larry had them on his 3rd birthday cake, too (also chocolate).

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Girabbit - M&Ms have become the standard birthday cake decor around here because I don't own a cake decorating set-- and even if I did, I don't know that I could actually use it!!  We decorate with candy and the kids don't seem to notice the difference.  *big sigh of relief*

    ReplyDelete