Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Misc.


Here are some snapshots of life around here lately:


Photobucket
Don't you get a kick out of his tongue?

Photobucket
This was before she started eating gigantic chunks of the purple crayon.

Photobucket
I just have one question: when did she get so grown up???


Photobucket
Aubrey is constantly sitting on the bottom step of the stairs.

Photobucket
Then she stands up and babbles/sings. I swear she's playing "church" even though she doesn't talk yet!

Photobucket
Then she realizes Mom is taking pictures of her, and she smiles.


Photobucket
Check out the Terrible Towels over the shoulders.

Photobucket
Josh is a Clarkson student from PA. He's a Steelers fan, but we like him for a lot more than just that.

Photobucket
Daddy and Jackson getting their game faces on.


Photobucket
And this is Laura. Do you know Laura?
She lives with us, so now our guest room isn't so lonely.
We like her.


7 comments:

  1. It's nice to see some shots of life at the Paladin home! Aubrey is getting so big! I bought the same dress for Maygen and Kylie. Where did you get the tights she has on? So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @michelleross - Aubrey's tights are actually a pair I bought for Bronwyn 3 years ago at The Children's Place. I can't believe how perfectly they match the new dress: the colors are exactly the same!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GO Steelers GO !!!! I seen him in church on Sunday with his little Steelers jersey on, just so cute !!! Aubrey is getting so big, she is so beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Laura, too.
    And btw- Josh + Eric = Trouble.
    (I could be wrong, but I doubt it. haha)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kids are beautiful!!  I was wondering when I saw the picture of Aubrey with crayons how you managed to teach her they were for coloring, not eating, but then I read your caption .

    ReplyDelete
  6. @LisaMCriscitello - Um, yeah.  Totally agree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aubrey looks so grown up!!  wow!  adorable kiddos, as always.

    ReplyDelete