Friday, September 8, 2006

A couple pictures from last night:

What do I do with this again, Dad?


The Jack-smile we've all been captured by.


And from today: my two boys.



In news, Jack is officially crawling after having flirted with the idea of doing so for a solid week or two. I get the biggest kick out of the the way babies' bums sway back and forth with crawling, but it sure is sad to see my own baby distancing himself from infancy with each new achievement. And, as I was telling my sister and brother-in-law the other day, the more active he gets, the weirder the looks I get are when I say I "just had a baby." (So much for that excuse for... well... everything!)

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you take lots of pictures! I know I'm just down the road, but I feel like I'm missing tons of life when a few days go by with no photo updates. I'm spoiled by your digital camera, I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't know they had a castle, too! Fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I realize I just revealed a weakness of mine. I have probably seen that castle a hundred times and just don't remember it. Be kind and let me know privately. Thanks! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss you all so much.  Thanks for posting pictures - it's always good to see how much the kids have grown.  I'm looking forward to seeing your whole family at Thanksgiving!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe how big Jackson is getting:) He's old enough to "play" with Gabriel...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jackson,
    The yellow towel should be used to clean you up after you go poo poo in your diaper.  Be sure to make tiger sounds this monday as the Jaguars pounce on the Steelers.
    All in love...
    I'll be up this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete