Monday, February 13, 2006

Today has been spent doing battle with thrush. Though this is the first time around with Jackson, it is far from my first attempt at dealing with the thing overall. Bronwyn and I visited these battles extremely frequently while she was breastfed.

At this point our supply of vinegar and baking soda is less than it was on Friday, my son's mouth is stained purple, I'm in excruciating pain, the home remedies are being exhausted, and I am facing the most-likely reality that we'll soon be making a trip to the dr's for much-dislike antibiotics. Ick.

In a lot of ways, I really feel that I could do without days like today.

1 comment:

  1. Wow I am sorry! I hope all will get better, it sounds not fun. I will be praying for you! God Bless.

    Andrea Josephs

    ReplyDelete