Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Our trip to Pittsburgh


We returned last night from our wonderful trip to Pittsburgh. It was such great fun to be able to visit with many, many friends and family without feeling like we were rushing or having to "pick and choose." I loved worshiping at both services, playing games after the kids went to bed with Daniel, Beth, and Mom & Dad Paladin, having a playdate for my kids with my friends' kids, going to a parade downtown, and more.

Here are a few photos from our time away, in no particular order:

Photobucket
Our friend Tim playing with Gabriel


Photobucket
Daniel, his brother Larry, and his nephew Malcolm watching the Pitt game


Photobucket
Mom Paladin entertaining Aubrey while we got hot chocolate downtown


Photobucket
dinner with some of the best friends in the world


Photobucket
Bronwyn and Jackson helping Grandma Rah-Rah sew up the turkey


Photobucket
Larry (Daniel's brother), Emily, Larry IV, and Malcolm on Thanksgiving Day


Photobucket
watching the Christmas Parade in downtown Pgh Saturday morning


Photobucket
getting a quick family snapshot before church on the 30th


8 comments:

  1. It was so so nice to spend time with you guys! It was so nice to have the chance to get together more than once too! Loved it:)
    How is the kitchen coming along?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @michelleross - It's coming! Daniel's been over there all day today. He finished the heating and is currently painting. Tomorrow a couple girls are going to help me with some cleaning. The goal is to be able to move back in tomorrow night, but we'll see...   Either way, we're making progress and it is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was such a great visit!  I'm praying for the finish of the kitchen project to go very well and quickly.  I'm sure you're anxious to get home

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the family photo!  Is Aubrey's dress from the Children's Place?  I love that store!  I'm glad you had some fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like fun!!!  I love the family picture too!  That should go on your Christmas card.  Beautiful kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photos were fun to see.  I totally love Tim's face in the first photo.  It's just so... Tim!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @AHappyHousewife - I thought the same exact thing about Tim's expression!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @AHappyHousewife - I couldn't agree more!!! :)

    ReplyDelete