Wednesday, December 17, 2008

family room plans (aka dreams)


These are sample photos of the larger items I have picked out for the family room. It all feels so real now that I've got pictures of all the fabrics. I have to keep reminding myself that patience is a virtue!

Photobucket
this is the indoor/outdoor runner I will soon buy for the mudroom/laundry room
(I can't wait forever on this because we're currently tracking all sorts of mud in every time we take a step-- and it's also on sale right now, making it a more urgent purchase)

Photobucket
this is the area rug for the new family room

Photobucket
this is the couch I have picked out for the family room
(yay for couches with machine washable slipcovers!)

Photobucket
this is the small area rug I want in the kitchen

Photobucket
this is the fabric I've chosen for window treatments

Photobucket
this is the style window treatment I'm thinking of copying
(err... having someone else copy-- I can't sew)




3 comments:

  1. Yay for washable slipcovers indeed! Looks wonderful. What fun planning/dreaming is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun - I cannot wait to see it all decorated =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those fabrics and rugs all match so well!!!  Wow.  You're doing an excellent job.  It's coming along wonderfully! 

    ReplyDelete