Sunday, August 20, 2006

Re-occuring thoughts of the day:

1. Toddlers' behavior either improves or regresses; there is no neutral, unfortunately for me.
2. My good friend is due to have her baby sometime in the next couple weeks. Thinking of her produces many anticipatory thoughts concerning the baby (He? She?), as well as a continually half-twisted stomach.
3. Wearing socks is so very, very comfy.
4. My most practiced goal is to keep the house as clean as one in Better Homes & Garden, when really my hopes for my home ought to be much loftier.
5. Is it possible that Jackson's first teeth came through and he learned the military-crawl all in a brief weekend?

1 comment:

  1. That is so true. I love Hayla's toothless smile. She is such a great toothless smiler. It wont be the same and she will start to loose the baby look to her face. So sad. Oh well it will be fun I am sure. So how have you been doing lately? Oh and by the way my husband wants your recipe for your spaghetti sauce again, even though you don't know the exact amount of what you put in it. I made the ice cream cake and it was great although I didn't have to look at your recipe really. So that is what I am doing for Hayla's birthday! Hope you all are doing well. Is Jack gaining a lot of weight these days? I know you all used to talk about that quite a bit. I hope the Church is doing great as well, we miss it and everyone!

    God Bless,
    AnDi

    ReplyDelete