Monday, August 21, 2006

Adoring My God...
    ...who holds the earth in His hands.
    ...because He is unchanging.
    ...because He is God and I am not.

Confessing...
    ...my selfishness and pride.
    ...how quickly I covet what I don't have.
    ...the wrong motivations of my heart.

Thanking Jesus for...
    ...being committed to my sanctification.
    ...the Cross and new life and His victory over death.
    ...His tenderness with me.

Supplicating the Holy Spirit...
    ...to purify His Bride
    ...for creativity and boldness to share the Gospel.
    ...for enablement to please Him today.

3 comments:

  1. huh. maybe we should all start to do this every morning. readership might drop, but at least we'd all stay on track with our "acts-ing."

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmy. how quickly i forget. thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete