Thursday, November 3, 2005

A walk by myself--a whole mile worth of thoughts and prayer and quiet. The wind that made me struggle physically brought a release emotionally. I needed some time. I needed a chance to tell the Lord of my disappointments... ask for His forgiveness... experience His grace... be renewed in hope. To some, it may have seemed as though it was just a 15-minute jaunt around this little town I now call home; but to me, it was His presence--so available if I will only make myself available--felt and known.

2 comments:

  1. I need a walk. This wind is refreshing.. physically and the spiritual gusts from the Lord.
    Is it weird coming home to Madrid?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been my desire for quite some time to live in Madrid.  One reason is because I think Madid would be a cool place to take a walk.  I am so glad you and Daniel are home. 

    ReplyDelete