Friday, July 31, 2009

The Baby "Bump"


I haven't had good success taking my own belly photos lately (overcast days + flash-in-the-mirror = really bad photo) and I always forget to ask Daniel to take one for me, but here are 2 very recent snapshots my dad took that happen to have me in them (which is a rarity since I'm usually the one operating our camera) and show the baby belly:

Photobucket
the Sinclair siblings, taken Sunday at Mom's 54th birthday celebration


Photobucket
Yes, Rochelle, this one's for you.
You can make fun of the belly and my growing thighs, but you're not allowed to make fun of the pale skin.


7 comments:

  1. If only there were something to poke fun at!! YOU LOOK GREAT! The suit is too cute, where did you end up getting it? Beach days and bellies really go nicely together...Oh, and I would never say a word about pale skin, I so think I have you beat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute! You look so very good.
    I love belly pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I looked at those and was like, whoa. We Sinclair girls have some white legs going on!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @MrsNelsonAndMamma2 - I got it from old navy. They were selling them for pretty cheap (I think it was about $22 altogether) -- and since it has room for a growing belly and I can nurse in it, I couldn't pass it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @brietta - I'd say not! Talk about one practical bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i had the same maternity swim suit (different pattern) from old navy and LOVED it!  only wished i had it in non-maternity size!  :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful sibling picture!  Family is so great.  I may have you beat with the pale legs as well.  Can't wait to meet this new babe!

    ReplyDelete