Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Overnight


Overnight, a lot of visible progress has been made in our kitchen!

Daniel spent all day working at the house, finishing the heat runs and vents, priming, and painting. He had assistance from two college guys in the morning and then in the evening Dad and Nathan helped him finish the jobs. When I went over and took a look this morning, the walls looked a bit... ummm... bright for me, but I think once the cabinets are in, I'll really like them. (I really do want something fairly dramatic, and it's worth mentioning that they're not as kermit-the-frog-green in real life as they are in these photos.)

This morning the trailer full of our beautiful new cabinets and countertop arrived and within an hour the upper cabinets were already being hung. I can't wait to see what the room looks like by this evening!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


5 comments:

  1. Very exciting. I like the color. I like different bright and dramatic too! Keep the pics coming.. can't wait to see more progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! Can't wait for another photo update tonight! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is exciting, just like a brand new house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the color and the glass doors. Since I am in the mood for change, and cannot afford any, I'll live vicariously through your project.

    ReplyDelete