Monday, July 21, 2008

Bronwyn's Adventure, Part 3


We're off for the next installment of Bronwyn's adventure this evening. She's scheduled for a 7:30am open biopsy on her foot tomorrow morning, and since we have to be at the hospital at 5:30am, we figured we'd drive the 140 miles today and spend the night (again!) with friends.

Here are things I'm praying for, in case you'd care to join me:

1. no hospital scheduling hiccups
2. peace for Bronwyn as she undergoes unfamiliar procedures
3. wisdom regarding anesthesia (we won't make our final decision about local vs. general until meeting with the anesthesiologist tomorrow morning)
4. no bad effects from the anesthesia for Bronwyn
5. totally benign and problem-free findings

The boys will stay here with aunts. Daniel and I are both going. Aubrey is our default breastfeeding travel companion, so we'll be a foursome.

I'll update as I can.


5 comments: