Friday, November 9, 2007

Mourning

My thoughts and prayers are continually filled with Liz. Such pain and such sorrow I can't even fathom; but I can think of nothing else.

Be with her, Lord. Comfort and support.
Oh, be ever so near in this hour, dear Jesus.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Psalm 34:18
The Lord is near to the brokenhearted And saves those who are crushed in spirit.

Psalm 27:13-14

I would have despaired unless I had
believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord In the land of the
living. Wait for the Lord; Be strong and let your heart take courage;
Yes, wait for the Lord.






7 comments:

  1. These are grievous times. Thanks for praying. Our God will be with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psalm 27.13-14 finishes my thought. in addition to what i wrote i was thinking that i don't know what i did before i was a Christian. now my peace comes from the FACT that God will redeem situations and i don't need to understand the "how's" and "why's" of it all. He will come through for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heart wrenching. I remember being in Japan wondering if the nightmare might come that I would have to travel all the way home from Japan without Sonny... This is so sad for Liz. I can't comprehend...

    ReplyDelete
  4. My heart goes out to her.  There are few words to say during times like these.  There is a season for everything under heaven...a time to live and a time to mourn.  May the Lord give her comfort during this season as only He can do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eric and I will pray for your friend.
    We are so sad for her, but we also know the truth of God's comfort and love.
    We will hope in that.
    P.S. Jackson bringing me my sunglasses was the cutest thing I have seen in a really long time.
    He is a special little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brietta, the Pilgrim, this Thanksgiving! Explore on!

    ReplyDelete