Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm thankful for my home; for its warmth and beauty and evidence of God's provision.

I'm thankful for the fingerprints of God throughout creation: in seasons and colors and sunsets.

I'm thankful for the sacrifices others made so that I can freely worship where I live.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm thankful for a husband who loves me anyway.

I'm thankful for a son who first showed me how incredible motherhood really is.

I'm thankful for a daughter who is more special to me with every passing day.

I'm thankful for a little boy who teaches me the uniqueness of each person.

I'm thankful for a miracle in the form of a baby who is ten weeks old today.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm thankful for fresh beginnings and for mercies that are new every morning.

I'm thankful for the Cross; for salvation and redemption and hope.

I'm thankful for Jesus and His love.


7 comments:

  1. What a grat way to prepare for a day of  Thanksgiving!  I noticed that you posted at 2:17 AM.  After your busy day yesterday, I  pray that you get a nap before the feast.  Happy Thanksgiving Brietta!  We truly are blessed women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures that make me miss your home soooo much. And beautiful thoughts.

    I'm thankful for a sister like you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, Brietta. I'm thankful that you're in my family. And I miss you and your little guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brietta! I love that precious shoe picture - what joy! I hope it was a wonderful day. Love to you! Q

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photo of all the shoes! too cute.

    (I meant to comment on your earlier post about your dairy-free diet. Obviously there is plenty of info online but if you need any info about what we do for Alyssa's dairy free diet, ask away. When I read that you didn't eat the cranberry bread, I thought right away of how you could have made it dairy free with no change in the taste. Once I got over not being able to eat cheese, it was no big deal for me when I nursed her.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Missed seeing you at church today!  How is everyone?  I hope tht we can visit soon! 

    ReplyDelete