Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Juggling


We're headed to Pittsburgh in the morning.

There are bags to be packed (x6!), errands to run, a van that is supposed to be repaired by this afternoon and then somehow picked up by Daniel or I, a t-ball end-of-the-year banquet to attend, a refrigerator to clean out (I'm not a big fan of science experiments), and I have yet to even get my shower in.

Aubrey just wants to snuggle and nurse.

*sigh*

I'm trying my best to remember that people-- my children-- are more important than any To Do list ever could be. Sometimes deadlines make remembering a bit hard.



6 comments:

  1. Those are frustrating days!  My new favorite saying is, "My Children dont interrupt my work... they ARE my work."  I have whole days when I find myself repeating that to myself over and over (and over...) 

    ReplyDelete
  2. "my children-- are more important than any To Do list ever could be."
    I have been working on this one for seven years - and it continues to challenge me. Today is an "all I want is to be held" day around here, too. Praying for you right now. Love, Q

    ReplyDelete
  3. @StraderMom - I love the saying! Great reminder!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been thinking about (and praying for) you lately as I know how busy life can be with only three and you are awaiting the arrival of your 5th.  You are a tremendous inspiration and your life is so beautifully carried and displayed, I know it's not easy, but you do it beautifully.  Be encouraged, some of us hold you in prayer, especially on days like today! 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for your visit!  You have some pretty excited people waiting to see you. (Not that it makes the juggling any easier!) 

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S.  Hope you packed a raft cause you might need to paddle your way into Pittsburgh!

    ReplyDelete