Thursday, June 26, 2008

It's Been A Week


And so I tell myself to write.

It's good for me to get thoughts on paper, err... blog. It helps me clear my mind, remember what's important, get a quick breather from flurries of activity. It helps me connect with others.

But, even knowing these things, there is nothing.

I'm too busy. In a good way, I think.

I'm enjoying green grass and blue skies and rainstorms through which the sun keeps shining. I'm nursing a baby and baking muffins and sharing meals with friends and eating too many strawberries with whipped cream. I'm taking walks and meditating on Scripture and savoring the specialness of pouring out my heart before the Lord. I'm appreciating having Daniel around lots of evenings.

And you can be sure I'm still reading what others write (blogs and books). I'm still challenged and blessed by the many who strive daily to see Jesus more clearly in their lives.

Soon, I'm sure, I'll be back.

You can count on more pictures shortly, at any rate.


1 comment:

  1. I don't mind the breaks, but enjoy when you do post ~ pictures always rank high around here!!!  Enjoy your summer days

    ReplyDelete