Thursday, June 19, 2008

Customized Recipes


Yesterday, while looking for cheesecake recipes (tonight is Daniel's birthday celebration), I found this cool tool. I had no idea what kind of cheesecakes I wanted to make, so this was perfect. I started messing around with ingredients-- chocolate sandwich cookies vs. graham crackers, mint vs. vanilla extract, chocolate chips, peanut butter, strawberries, instant coffee granules, etc.-- and was given simple recipes based on what I had on hand.

Nice.



3 comments:

  1. That is cool. How is it my husband works for the big K and I didn't even know about this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brietta...I LOVE the fact that we sit behind you at church so I can watch your adorable kids.  Jackson looked so cute this morning in his suspenders. 
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS Here's another site where you can type in what ingredients you have and get recipes.  http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/artsandliving/foodanddining/recipes/search/index.html  Notice that there's a feature where you can choose kid-friendly recipes too!

    ReplyDelete