Friday, June 27, 2008

A Bit of June, in Photos


Photobucket
my bathing beauties

Photobucket
watching Little Bear and enjoying a Sunday evening snack

Photobucket
Jackson entertaining my 5-month-old cousin, Leah, one morning at our house

Photobucket
cute kiddies

Photobucket
my bright-eyed miracle

Photobucket
my siblings and me

Photobucket
watching one of Uncle Merrick's Little League games at the local park

Photobucket
my pretty princess

Photobucket
Louissa, Liana, and me performing at a local Historical Society fundraiser

Photobucket
Liana, Louissa, and me after the performance

Photobucket
my silly little man

Photobucket
some of the crew at Daniel's birthday celebration

Photobucket
Daniel opening a birthday gift


12 comments:

  1. I love the pictures!! Thanks for sharing and I really wish I could have been at that historical fundraiser - how fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brietta :) What precious pictures! Love, Q

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed the photos.  Aubrey has certainly changed and grown since late Feb. when I saw her last!  You preformed at a fundraiser.  What fun! 

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great pictures!!  How fun to see your family And... you look fabulous! (I'm a teensy bit jealous )

    ReplyDelete
  5. @phyllispaladin - The fundraiser was a lot of fun!  Definitely not the sort of thing I get to do a whole lot these days. Aubrey is moving all over the place these days (not crawling or even squirming-- she's got her own unique method of scooting on her bum!), clapping in response to our claps, babbling and growling and making all sorts of noises, etc.  She seems so very healthy to me.  We're blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the photos!  It is so nice to see the love within your family.  What a blessing!!! 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful pictures!  You have a beautiful family Brietta!  Cute video, what was the second song you all sang? 

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh those photos were so much fun! The kids look so adorable, the fundraiser looks like such fun and Aubrey looks so healthy!!! I love the June update in picture form:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet photos Brietta! Thanks for sharing them! Your little bright-eyed miracle is so cute...and such a Sinclair baby ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @amcdougalls5 - I couldn't honestly tell you the name of the song!  It's sung at birthdays in many charismatic circles, it seems, so it's as second-nature to me as the original. Anyone know the answer to where it's from???

    ReplyDelete