Sunday, May 30, 2010

Things I know:


1.  Spring is more beautiful if you've experienced winter.
2.  Good iced tea never needs to be sweetened.
3.  75* + blue sky + a blanket in the yard + a good book = close to heaven
4.  I have the cutest kids. I really, really, really do.
5.  I'm married to an amazing worship leader.
6.  It's never too hot for coffee.
7.  Men and women have died so that I can have what I have today, and I'm thankful.
8.  Leather flip-flops and slides should always be purchased in Spain.
9.  You're never too old to be excited for tomorrow.
10.  I've been saved from bondage to sin and death by a Savior who will return one day and share eternity with me!


5 comments:

  1. Iced tea should never have sugar in it!!! (But hey, that's just my opinion )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Either you didn't get the fb memo or you're just rebelling against Sweet Tea. It's OK since you don't live in or aren't from the south, but if you vacation or move there you have to promise me you'll at least give it a shot.
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you ever had "meadow tea"?  I haven't till I got here, it's great.  Like mint tea, but I guess it's a little different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @LisaMCriscitello - That's the thing: I've been served southern tea in Louisiana by a true genteel southern lady (as well as having it in Mississippi, among other places), and I almost gagged.  I just can't handle really sweet drinks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No sugar in tea?!?!?!?!? Okay, I'm okay... but seriously?? (haha)

    ReplyDelete