Tuesday, May 25, 2010

summer is here...


... in northern New York. We have officially ushered it in with our first 90+* day, with another expected tomorrow, followed by what looks to be an amazing week.

Photobucket
I think we're outgrowing our kiddie pool. What do you think?

Photobucket
This is the most precious baby in the world, I tell you.
She plays in the shade and smiles whenever I look her way.


Photobucket
Nothing says SUMMER like a cherry pie
(Can we hurry up and eat dinner already so I can get a piece of this???)


4 comments:

  1. I love kids in bathing suits! (And I LOVE Aubrey's belly!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that kiddie pool pic is great! Yeah might be starting to break some kiddie pool code or something with that many!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha that's funny. that's how our kiddie pool looks too!!! rick and i were just talking about it 10 minutes ago. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you may need a bigger pool.  Yum, your pie looks delish!

    ReplyDelete