Tuesday, February 24, 2009

This daily bread


Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His great mercy has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to obtain an inheritance which is imperishable and undefiled and will not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, who are protected by the power of God through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

In this you greatly rejoice, even though now for a little while, if necessary, you have been distressed by various trials, that the proof of your faith, being more precious than gold which is perishable, even though tested by fire, may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ; and though you have not seen Him, you love Him, and though you do not see Him now, but believe in Him, you greatly rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory, obtaining as the outcome of your faith the salvation of your souls.

1 Peter 1:3-9


3 comments:

  1. That is very powerful.
    Did you see that fuzzibunz now has a one size diaper??!! I wish I could try it out! I'm using both fuzzibunz and bum genius now and like them both. I never knew I would be this passionant about using cloth diapers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @MelissaLange - I haven't tried the FB OS diapers yet... I'm so attached to my trim-fitting sized diapers, but I keep telling myself I need to try some just so I can personally compare the two.   But I am absolutely in love with the new daisy print FB and can't wait until Aubrey needs mediums and I can buy her a few!I'm totally like you in how surprised I am by my passion for CD'ing.  I don't think I ever knew how easy it could be, or how fun!  I really, really, really, really, really like CD'ing.   It's the one thing that I really wish I'd started doing sooner with my kids.  And I try not to be pushy with other people about cloth vs. disposables, but part of me just wishes they could be in my shoes for a day and see how fun and amazingly wonderful it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to tell you the same thing about the FB OS diapers now! I noticed them on Kelly's webpage the other day. Hmmm...probably will have to give those a try too:)

    ReplyDelete